In these terms, “we”, “us”, “our” or “Traitfolio” refers to www.traitfolio.com and “you” or “your” refers to you as the user of our website.
Your Traitfolio Account
By registering for a user account as candidate or employer or any other, you represent and assure that you are fully able and competent to enter into, uphold and comply with the Terms.
You assure that the information you include as part of the registration process is true, accurate, up to date, and complete about yourself. If we find any information is untrue, inaccurate or incomplete, we have right to suspend or terminate your account and use of our services. You are fully responsible for all the activities under your account and any other actions taken on the website. You must not involve or assign any content to your Account or Website which is misleading or unlawful in any manner.
Accounts may be obtained and used only by independent professionals who are seeking or providing legal employment or career resources by sharing their information and work. If you are entering on the behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to provide assurity of following the terms. If you do not have such authority, you must not accept the terms on behalf of such company or other legal entity.
We expect all our users not to involve in any personal attacks, flaming and other forms of unprofessional online conduct, as it will lead to immediate suspension or termination of the offending party’s account. Please conduct yourselves in a professional manner at all times.
You are solely responsible for the content that you upload or import to our site and any harm resulting from that content. You also agree that we are acting as a passive channel for the online distribution and publication of your content.
By operating an Account, you assure and agree not to –
- Post copyrighted content, unless you are the owner of that copyrighted content or have the access or permission from the owner to post it.
- Post content that reveals trade secrets, unless you are the owner or have the permission of the owner.
- Post content that breach any other intellectual property rights of others or privacy or publicity rights of others.
- Post content that is obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive or hateful.
- Post sexually-explicit images or statements.
- Post content containing viruses or other computer programming routines or engines intended to damage or detrimentally interfere with any system, data or information.
- Imitate another person.
Traitfolio user will retain rights and ownership to all their “content”, which includes photos, videos, images, biographical or professional information you include in your account, unless stated otherwise. However, by uploading content or submitting portfolio or posting job, you give us permission to use any content for the purpose of distribution, hosting, displaying publicly, publishing and storing to showcase your work in the most optimal way. The permission you grant will only be used for operations, marketing, promotions and improvement of your experience on our website. Credit of the work will be given to our users only.
Job or Project Posting
Our website provides employment recruiting services, which consists job and project postings directly by employers.
By using Traitfolio such services, you agree not to:
- Post advertisements or solicitations of business or pyramid services.
- Post advertisement for contests or other opportunities for unpaid creative work from professionals.
Any postings violating the terms above may be edited or removed.
Charging for Services
Currently, we don’t charge anything for the services i.e. All our services are free. We may charge for some or all of the services at any time. You will be notified of any changes and given the option to continue to use or terminate your account. You will be responsible for all the charges for using the services after that, if you choose to continue use.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of Traitfolio. You agree that you will not do any of the following:
- Access data which is not user intended or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorised to access.
- Attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network to breach security or authentication measures without our express written consent
- Post anything that interfere with the operations of, or place an unreasonable load on the Service to any user, host or network via means of submitting a virus to the site, flooding, spamming, mail bombing, crashing or gaming algorithms.
- Send unsolicited email, including promotions, marketing or advertising of any business, products or services.
- Use, Support or develop bots, scrapers, software, scripts, crawlers, browser plugins, robots or other automated methods including human-powered automation through like farming or any other crowd-sourced methods to navigate or search this website other than search engines or search agents available from Traitfolio and generally available third party Web browsers.
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Services or any other related technology comprising or making up any part of this site.
- Violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others.
Liability for Third-Party Content
Traitfolio provides access to third party content. We do not have any control over those non-Traitfolio websites and webpages. You understand and agree that we have we do not represent or imply that we endorses such website or webpages and act as a channel. So we are not liable for the third party, whether arising under the laws of copyright, libel, privacy and obscenity.
Traitfolio is only an online platform for employers to post work opportunities and candidates to post portfolios and other relevant information. We shall not be responsible for any employment decisions.
We do not hide or censor or control the content posted by either employer or user and are not involved in the actual transaction between employer and candidates. We are under no obligation to information provided by the users through our Website, so we have no control over the quality, safety or legality of the jobs or resumes or portfolios posted. You take full responsibility to check the truth or accuracy of the listing, accuracy of the job opportunities provided by the employers or your ability to fill the openings. You agree that any agreement or terms between you or any individual or organisation shall be done at your own risk.
Content may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. We make no representations or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, reliability of communication or completeness of the Website or the content on it. The use of Traitfolio and the content is at your own risk. We expect that you will use caution and common sense when using the site or the content.
After completion of the registration process, you will receive a user name and password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user name and password and authorisation of the account. You agree to insure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You assure to immediately notify Traitfolio of any unauthorised use of your user name and password.
Liability for our Service
The website does not warrant that it will operate error free or the site and its server are free of computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms. We do not guarantee continuous or uninterrupted access to your account and make no warranty as to the operation, functionality or availability of the site. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done at your own risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.